AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stkee

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 24, 2010, 10:22:42 AM
@ stkee
Did you make sure that membergroup has all the proper permissions?
Yes, all permissions are set correctly.  Now I noticed that even when I chat in the chatbox it will also appear in the shoutbox.

mrtrc266

Quote from: stkee on May 24, 2010, 05:29:04 PM
@ stkee
Yes, all permissions are set correctly.  Now I noticed that even when I chat in the chatbox it will also appear in the shoutbox.

Just checked and it was doing the same for me, just reinstalled and it seems to be working now

aaraon

Greetings

I'm a  little problem. My chat is showing some strange errors from a time now.

1º appears  the 403 error when trying to send a link, but I left the option to send  links as permitted.
2º every time I send a " looks like this \" yes it put a \  before

Link to the chat
http://www.falerpg.com.br/forum/chat/index.php

Excuse my English, I'm a  little rusty.

I thank you
[]´s

Aaraon Thomas

www.falerpg.com.br

Eudemon

Quote from: Eudemon369 on May 23, 2010, 11:15:49 AM

oh sorry, i red it now, and the chat room pops up, thx
but i still got some problem with some other members
one when they log into the chat, the whole chat is blank, no nothing, they can't receive any message, the message they type gets sent out, and i can see what he has sent , but still nothing show in his chat room, here is error code
otice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 134

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 135

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 136

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 137

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 138

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 139

Notice: Undefined variable: scripturl in /home/kumakun1/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 262

also there is another guy, he doesn't have the problem as the guy above, but when he logs in, he automatically get logged out in 2 seconds, the error message is : invalid ip address

thx

just additional info
i just found out when i change my forum language to something other than english
the first problem occurs, even tho i have that language installed in my smf forum
any idea what to do?

thx

mrtrc266

Quote from: aaraon on May 24, 2010, 06:33:08 PM
Greetings
I'm a  little problem. My chat is showing some strange errors from a time now.

1º appears  the 403 error when trying to send a link, but I left the option to send  links as permitted.
http://ajcintegration.co.cc/index.php/topic,52.msg63.html#msg63

Quote2º every time I send a " looks like this \" yes it put a \  before
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ajax-chat/index.php?title=Slashes_before_apostrophes

mrtrc266

Quote from: Eudemon369 on May 24, 2010, 06:34:41 PM

also there is another guy, he doesn't have the problem as the guy above, but when he logs in, he automatically get logged out in 2 seconds, the error message is : invalid ip address

just additional info
i just found out when i change my forum language to something other than english
the first problem occurs, even tho i have that language installed in my smf forum
any idea what to do?

thx
Regarding the IP issue, see a couple posts back
/chat/lib/config.php change true to false
// If true, checks if the user IP is the same when logged in:
$config['ipCheck'] = true;

aaraon

Problem totally solved by mrtrc266. Thanks a lot man!
[]´s

Aaraon Thomas

www.falerpg.com.br

mrtrc266

Quote from: aaraon on May 24, 2010, 08:24:51 PM
Problem totally solved by mrtrc266. Thanks a lot man!

You're very welcome! Hope you and your members enjoy the Chat.

rajeshn

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 24, 2010, 10:49:31 AM
Quote from: rajeshn on May 24, 2010, 10:11:45 AM
Hi,
I am using headline theme, I installed this mod, but I don't see any chat button ?
Could you pl solve the problem?

Thanks
hxxp:ajcintegration.co.cc/index.php?topic=53 [nonactive] ;)

Hi,
Thanks for the update. I wil check it out.

taysan

I'm sure it's somewhere in here (although I have searched), but what does this site: http://4tmu.ir/forum/index.php have to do with Ajaxchat?

It is a link 'hidden' in the Shoutbox in the text line 'AJAX Chat © blueimp.net Integrated with SMF" showing right below the text entry box.

mrtrc266

Quote from: taysan on May 24, 2010, 11:44:17 PM
I'm sure it's somewhere in here (although I have searched), but what does this site: http://4tmu.ir/forum/index.php have to do with Ajaxchat?

It is a link 'hidden' in the Shoutbox in the text line 'AJAX Chat © blueimp.net Integrated with SMF" showing right below the text entry box.

That is the site to the Author of AJAX Chat Integration. .HuNTeR.

millsys123

Hoq do you feel about using AJAX as an interactive web application?hxxp:www.magicalmind.org/Colloidal_Silver.html [nonactive]. We would to animate the
graphic on the swing. What advantage woúld SM tech bring?

mrtrc266

Quote from: millsys123 on May 25, 2010, 12:10:29 AM
Hoq do you feel about using AJAX as an interactive web application?http://www.magicalmind.org/Colloidal_Silver.html. We would to animate the
graphic on the swing. What advantage woúld SM tech bring?

Sorry, didn't understand a word of that?

Alyen

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 24, 2010, 03:48:26 PM
What mods do you have installed?

Member Color Link      3.0.8
SimplePortal      2.3.2
Pretty URLs      1.0
Users Online Today      1.5.4
AjaxChat Integration      3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3)

My Forum: www.xpzone.net

Lam0ter0

Sir i have a problem, i have already installed AjaxChat successfully but i got this error

I'm using smf 2.0 RC3
what should i do now?.. Thanks. .

stkee

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 24, 2010, 06:07:20 PM
Quote from: stkee on May 24, 2010, 05:29:04 PM
@ stkee
Just checked and it was doing the same for me, just reinstalled and it seems to be working now

Thanks. I just check and the old problem of auto logout and shoutbox not showing anything when I type came back again. Please advice.

Ok. I just did the following edit as per your previous post. Seems to be working. Will monitor further.

Code: [Select]
// If true, checks if the user IP is the same when logged in:
$config['ipCheck'] = false;«

mrtrc266

Quote from: Alyen on May 25, 2010, 02:42:15 AM

Member Color Link      3.0.8
SimplePortal      2.3.2
Pretty URLs      1.0
Users Online Today      1.5.4
AjaxChat Integration      3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3)

Did you add this to the VERY TOP of your .htaccess file (the same .htaccess where your SSI.php is located) as instructed in the FAQ's?

If you have problems and you also have Pretty URL's installed please READ THIS

mrtrc266

Quote from: Lam0ter0 on May 25, 2010, 04:40:20 AM
Sir i have a problem, i have already installed AjaxChat successfully but i got this error

I'm using smf 2.0 RC3
what should i do now?.. Thanks. .

1 page back another user had the same problem, a simply uninstall / re-install seemed to fix it for some reason.

Alyen

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 25, 2010, 10:34:31 AM
Quote from: Alyen on May 25, 2010, 02:42:15 AM

Member Color Link      3.0.8
SimplePortal      2.3.2
Pretty URLs      1.0
Users Online Today      1.5.4
AjaxChat Integration      3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3)

Did you add this to the VERY TOP of your .htaccess file (the same .htaccess where your SSI.php is located) as instructed in the FAQ's?

If you have problems and you also have Pretty URL's installed please READ THIS

My .htaccess

# PRETTYURLS MOD BEGINS
# Pretty URLs mod
# http://code.google.com/p/prettyurls/
# .htaccess file generated automatically on: May 5, 2010, 7:48

[b]RewriteRule ^chat/?$ ./chat/index.php [L,QSA][/b]

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

# Rules for: actions
RewriteRule ^(activate|admin|announce|attachapprove|buddy|calendar|clock|collapse)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(coppa|credits|deletemsg|display|dlattach|editpoll|editpoll2|emailuser)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(findmember|forum|portal|groups|help|helpadmin|im|jseditor)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(jsmodify|jsoption|lock|lockvoting|login|login2|logout|markasread)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(mergetopics|mlist|moderate|modifycat|modifykarma|movetopic|movetopic2|notify)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(notifyboard|openidreturn|pm|post|post2|printpage|profile|quotefast)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(quickmod|quickmod2|recent|register|register2|reminder|removepoll|removetopic2)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(reporttm|requestmembers|restoretopic|search|search2|sendtopic|sitemap|smstats)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(suggest|spellcheck|splittopics|stats|sticky|theme|trackip|about:mozilla)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(about:unknown|unread|unreadreplies|verificationcode|viewprofile|vote|viewquery|viewsmfile)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(who|\.xml|xmlhttp)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: boards
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1.0 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1.$2 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: topics
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1;topic=$2.0 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*|msg[0-9]*|new)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1;topic=$2.$3 [L,QSA]

# PRETTYURLS MOD ENDS

# Sitemap
RewriteRule ^sitemap.xml$ /forum/index.php?action=sitemap;xml

# Redirecional error
ErrorDocument 400 /index.php
ErrorDocument 404 /index.php

My Forum: www.xpzone.net

Advertisement: