[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Quote from: Gargoyle on July 17, 2005, 09:29:32 PM
I guess a page with the theme code already applied and the center section left open for the addition of information, text, movies, chat boxes, and so on...
I see. I am afraid I currently have no plans for it.

Jonba

Hi!

This the theme Helios Single Color for the SMF 1.1beta3 version??  I see that is the multi color, but I need the single color for this SMF version.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks.

bloc

It can be single color quite easily - go to admin/current theme settings and choose "turn off color-chooser" , then choose your color in  "Default theme color" listbox above that.

You will then have a single Helios, with the colorversion you like. None of the other color versions will then be fetched at all.

Jonba

Ok, Thanks. Other problem that I have is that in the stadistics show 0 visitors, 1 users. The user I am, but I know that are more users conected, but the forum don´t show this, the hide option for users is disabled. How can I do to fix it?

Thanks, and sorry again for my english ^^

Thanks a lot.

bloc

uhm, the first is number of guests , second members...there is no total visitors number (though it can be made so).

Jonba

I didn´t refered to that, I mean that  this is what shows the forum, but in reality there are many users connected and they are not shown.

??

Thanks.

bloc

Thats strange...does it do the same on default theme - or just in Helios?

Jonba

Also in the default theme, um.. do you know what is the problem?

bloc

I am not sure..but it seems something is wrong with the stats part..have you tried to "recount all totals"? (admin/maintenace tools)

Jonba

Doing this nothing change.. Other solution?

bloc

Optimizing - or even repairing the tables(in phpmyadmin) and "clear non important logs" in admin section?

If these also seem to change nothing, try to upgrade the forum again, you may have some faulty files.

rdupree

This is just what I was looking for.  Thank you!

Jonba

bloc

Quote from: Jonba on July 19, 2005, 06:37:43 PM
Nothing of this works T.T
hmm..I can't think anything else...if all mysql tables are correct, it should work(unless there is some setting I don't know of). Have you tried aksing about this in the Administration and Functionality board?

loudog

I use themes for specific topics on my site. It seems when I change colors, it just goes back to the board index page, rather then the topic I use the them on. Also in my admin center, I have empty boxes, but nothing else, there is like 5 of them, and check marks, but there is no text next to them to tell me what they are for.

bloc

You need to use the theme - set it temporary in your profile - to see all the options in "current theme settings" of Helios. Editing it when inside another theme won't work properly because the template modified by Helios is NOT loaded then...only the current theme's own template(that of course does not have these options).

The color changer always goes back to startpage. If there is another theme selected as the default one, you won't see the difference.  I would recommend having just one set color when you are using Helios in a single board.

Itch™

Bloc, just a few questions..how to get the Googlebot mod to show up? And the G-mail mod? And the expirience bar?

YM

joshkol

I just installed your theme but want to know how to change it to silver, its brown right now, and under CURRENT THEME SETTINGS It says

Edit Theme
Modify the index template. (the main template)
Modify the style.css file. (colors, fonts, etc.)

It told me to make it 777 or writable, i did make it writable in ftp for group, but it still apears, what the heck do I do???

bloc

Quote from: YahMan on July 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM
Bloc, just a few questions..how to get the Googlebot mod to show up? And the G-mail mod? And the expirience bar?

YM
What are required to make them work?....

Advertisement: