News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Quote from: FudPucker69 on October 10, 2005, 03:32:58 PM
Out of all the themes I've seen....this is by far, the coolest Bloc!
I've got it working on the site, but can't seem to put my own logo in it.
If I do it though the ADMIN, and my own HTML, it simpy reverts back to the default theme (plain blue) and still doesn't even show the logo.

I really need to get this thing active ASAP.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks....

Make sure you use the right version of Helios...

Helios_multi => SMF 1.0.5
Helios_multi11 => SMF 1.1beta3
Helios_multi11rc1 => SMF 1.1RC1

FudPucker69

bloc

That is strange..do you by any chance have a link i could look at?

xeniox

--
hxxp:www.releasedata.be [nonactive] - Belgische releasedata van CD's en DVD's

The Scion Dragon

Awesome Theme by the Way.. My members Love it.. have a couple questions maybe you can help me out.. Ive loaded an image of my forum to show  whats its doing.

I used the button generator thing which was awesome by the way I was trying to figure out how to get buttons on therel ol  :D

I added the Button information to the Index.template and the buttons are not in the menu there off and to the left.. Its not a big deal the buttons still work fine and dont look bad there but I would like them in the menu bar.

and second if you look at the top of the forum theres two of the colored boarders but there both on the left side. not sure whats going on with that..

Thanks for your help!  :)

*Edit ive noticed the color bar is only missing on the "home" page view of the forum. if your in a board or topic the full color bar goes accross the screen.. Thanks in advance

J. Williams

You have the custom buttons option in current theme for this one.
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

The Scion Dragon

Quote from: scs on October 13, 2005, 03:01:56 PM
You have the custom buttons option in current theme for this one.

AHHH beautiful. didnt even notice those in the theme options

Got it fixed.. thanks for your help SCS.

Anyone on the Top Banner not going all the way accross on the main board view?

bloc

If you haven't set a forum name, it will render that way i am afraid.

The Scion Dragon

Quote from: Bloc on October 13, 2005, 03:53:53 PM
If you haven't set a forum name, it will render that way i am afraid.

Once again the great members of this site save the day again!!

Thanks alot for your help!

Northerner

this may be a simple and stupid question but what is the difference between 1.1RC1 and 1.1Beta3

DemonicInfluence

Quote from: Northerner on October 16, 2005, 01:46:33 PM
this may be a simple and stupid question but what is the difference between 1.1RC1 and 1.1Beta3

There are lots of updates. SMF 1.1 is supposed to be more bug free..

Northerner

There are lots of updates. SMF 1.1 is supposed to be more bug free..
[/quote]

RC1 or Beta3 ???

Gargoyle

TtuEd

Great theme! I'm using it with pleasure on my forum. Bloc, can you write a list of all fonts that you have used in this theme? I would like to make them available for download on my site, for Linux users, so that they can also enjoy Helios Multi in it's best :)

Thanx
The only three principles you need in life:
-You can change the world [nofollow], it is just a set of rules in your mind
-Simplicity is divine [nofollow]
-It is good to be a geek [nofollow], because that means that you have understood the first two principles :-)

bloc

The fonts? Just the common ones really..verdana or sans-serif, tahoma, courier for the code quotes etc. They should render fine on all browsers.

The buttons are graphics, so they will show the same on all..if that is what you meant. :) Incidentally that font is called axaxax.ttf.

clickbouyow

Bloc, do you know of any mod that will work with Helios that allows right or left side information blocks?

bloc

Well..I guess Simple Portal could be something..and of course my own TinyPortal ( http://www.tinyportal.net )

Other than that I don't think there are other mods. Of course you can just go into the template and make the boxes..but a bit hard to update. Unless you just use an included php file. Then you can just update that.

clickbouyow

Thanks!  Since you are making the TinyPortal, I will probably go with that once you release it.  I see that the beta is a closed group.

TtuEd

Quote from: Bloc on October 17, 2005, 07:40:34 AM
The fonts? Just the common ones really..verdana or sans-serif, tahoma, courier for the code quotes etc. They should render fine on all browsers.

The buttons are graphics, so they will show the same on all..if that is what you meant. :) Incidentally that font is called axaxax.ttf.

Thanx for quick reply :) I needed that information since some Linux distributions (like Slackware) do not have True Type fonts included.

BTW, I have changed new_none.gif, new_some.gif, off.gif, on.gif, on2.gif and star.gif images. Is that OK with you to still continue using this theme as Helios Multi? (I guess that is ok, but I thought it wouldn'hurt me to ask you, just in case :))
adress is http://www.darkrevolution.org/forum/ [nofollow]

Keep up the good work! :)
The only three principles you need in life:
-You can change the world [nofollow], it is just a set of rules in your mind
-Simplicity is divine [nofollow]
-It is good to be a geek [nofollow], because that means that you have understood the first two principles :-)

Northerner

im still waiting on an answer please!

what is the difference between 1.1RC1 and 1.1Beta3

and TtuEd, i dont know where your hosted, but your forum is way slow loading??

Advertisement: