News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Social Login

Started by Claude, OneAll, February 01, 2013, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shades.

Quote from: Varlov on September 15, 2022, 10:17:49 AMSame issue here! I'm running version 2.1.2 and the forum is fresh with minimal activity and only a couple of reliable mods.
COMPATIBLE WITH 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4, 2.0.6, 2.0.7, 2.0.9, 2.0.10, 2.0.11, 2.0.13, 2.0.14, 2.0.15, 2.1 RC2

Would be nice if this could be updated for SMF 2.1.2 but looks like the author hasn't been around since September 2021. :(
ShadesWeb.com - Custom Logos - My Themes on SMF | My Themes on ShadesWeb
https://shadesweb.com

BikerHound.com - Sniffing out the road ahead
https://bikerhound.com

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

BugginIn

I have got to be an idiot.. I just can't get these buttons to show up on the login box for 2.1.3

Works great on registration page but not after with logging in or back in from login button.

Has anyone got this to work? Read through a lot on this post and now am double confused.. LOL

Attaching login.template - what am I missing here? HELP and TY.

BugginIn

Kindred

I do not believe this works with 2.1 versions Beyond RC
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

BugginIn

I have read almost this entire thread, and can't get the Login.Template to work... Everything works except that login page. Got it as close as the attached with a really big box too... LOL

Has anyone got the Login Page to actually work on 2.0.19?

Including the screenshot and login.template.php file.

If anyone knows or can help; been at this for hours now...

Thank you...

vbgamer45

I got it to work on SMF 2.0.19
Looks like you are missing function template_oneall_social_login() function in your login.template.php file should be added to the end of the file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

BugginIn

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 16, 2023, 08:11:55 PMI got it to work on SMF 2.0.19
Looks like you are missing function template_oneall_social_login() function in your login.template.php file should be added to the end of the file.

So, I am a serious newbie compared to everyone here...

What does that mean exactly? Paste"function template_oneall_social_login()" in the file somewhere?

Thank you....

vbgamer45

You were missing code try this file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BugginIn

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 17, 2023, 08:15:48 PMYou were missing code try this file.

Hate to sound dumb and all; but was it suppose to be an attachment or link?

Thank you in advance for your help here; been goofing with this mod for like a week.

BugginIn

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 17, 2023, 08:15:48 PMYou were missing code try this file.

And BTW, I have seen your name around on other sites; guessing you made or assisted in other mods. If you, or anyone can get this mod to work on 2.0.19, I'll pay $50 US for it. Need to see a working example on 2.0.19 and maybe need to note I use the Dani theme. Would be a nice addition to my community/forum.

This mod: https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=1641

Any takers??

vbgamer45

Sorry about try this file. Looks like it didn't attach last time.

For that mod have you tried to install on your site?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BugginIn

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 18, 2023, 09:21:44 AMSorry about try this file. Looks like it didn't attach last time.

For that mod have you tried to install on your site?

That was magic; you are a fricken rock star in my book. Wow, finally working on the login page. TYTYTY, Super appreciate it...

I did load that mod several times trying to get it to go.

The errors were around XML file something, and think it was a column in database missing...

Dead serious about the $50; will send via Paypal if I can see it actually working...

Thank you,

BugginIn

Arskrigitsioniets

Hi!

Will this mod be updated to support 2.1.4 SMF version? I have incompatibility warning when I try to install it on 2.1.4.

Kellers

This is not working at all, smf 2.0.14. Followed all setup docs. Nothing even changed on my regestration screen no errors nothing. just like its not even installed. have the admin configuration tab. everything passes but nothing on login screens.

Kellers

wow had to figure this one out myself I guess. Now next question wtf??? does this only work with the default theme? ANYONE?!?

@rjen

Are you expecting realtime support? That's not how this works...
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Kellers on January 06, 2024, 03:57:33 AMwow had to figure this one out myself I guess. Now next question wtf??? does this only work with the default theme? ANYONE?!?

You need to check the other themes you are using during installation (if there are any template edits).

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Kellers

No was expecting others may have had same issues advice.
Now I just get hanging circle while trying to login.
Honestly this has been the worst mod ive ever installed, has had issues every step of the way with no end in sight.
Does not help that the install information may have once been adequate however the google side of these pages has changed probably 20 times since the setup docs were written.

A week of time trying to debug all this, I just dont have words to express the frustration. Im over it and have removed it from my forum install. (It seems its to old for support from the developers site.)

Advertisement: