Main Menu

Battle

Started by Chen Zhen, July 13, 2009, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serjok

that's right!!  :D

Thank you so much!

leegreaves

what a crock of sh*t...installed it on my smf 2.0 RC4 and does NOT work!!! Only part I see is the "attack member" on a members profile page. When installed didnt even redirect me to the settings page! Tried to access using "action=battle" on end of url but even that didnt work...dude make sure it WORKS properly before releasing it!!!

Spoogs

Quote from: leegreaves on June 20, 2011, 11:31:51 AM
what a crock of sh*t...installed it on my smf 2.0 RC4 and does NOT work!!! Only part I see is the "attack member" on a members profile page. When installed didnt even redirect me to the settings page! Tried to access using "action=battle" on end of url but even that didnt work...dude make sure it WORKS properly before releasing it!!!

So that's your way of asking for help.... I'd pretty much just tell you to piss off... anyway good luck getting help with that attitude.

SA™

Quote from: leegreaves on June 20, 2011, 11:31:51 AM

try updating your smf version and it will work we dont support older versions of smf it more trouble than it worth it you cant be botherd to update then dont come maoning to us when it dont work
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

bros

Would it be possible for a future version to give a nominal amount of xp based on posts? (Perhaps 0.5 or 1 xp per post the user has?)

Looneysam

I just installed and everything is working but when your defeat a monster , the options are appearing in the upper right corner after the page reload.  It may be a bug with the theme I'm using but I can't locate where the problem is.
I've attached an image of where the options are showing up.

Xarcell

Is this mod still actively being worked on? I noticed the support site was down...

SA™

as far as i know it isnt i think it is up for adoption
it is still supported at my site for now tho i wont be supplying any updates for it
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Xarcell

I would adopt it to ensure it doesn't before forgotten, however I cannot add updates to it, only cosmetic ones...

Kratty256

Sorry, I haven't had enough time for this mod. I would rather put it in the hands of someone that I know could take care of it more.

@Xarcell if you're sure you want it let me know.

azhriel

I want to try this mod but is this mod eats up lot of server resources?

Arananthi

I really, really want to be able to put items with multiple effects up in the store (like +4 Def, -99 Stamina).   I'm willing to figure out how to code that change myself, but I need resources -- can anyone point me to somewhere that I could teach myself how to do that?

Thanks!

evilservo

I'm using SMF 2.0 Versioon it give follwoing fail test messages while installing

Execute Modification         ./Sources/Load.php     Test failed
1.    Add After                     ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
2.    Add After                         ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed

what shud i do
Install Manually??

StSquiggy

Well I don't know if anyone is working on it, but if there is I would like some additions of possible:

- Quests are oddly done. They have the option for multipart quests, but you can't specify which quest it continues to. Also when a quest is finished the player's stats are reset (refilled like Stamina and Health). Those should stay normal after a quest is done. I also want to add an option to the quest if it is repeatable, so if it's an important quest that has a nice reward, but too good to let it go multiple times, it should be hidden once completed.

- Also damage output needs to be refined a bit, it is a little confusing what makes the amounts.

That's all I can think of at the moment, if I find anymore I'll post more of it :D. And also thanks in advance for any help you can provide :).

Eskuineko

Anything new? is forgotten  :( :'(

Masrit

Don't know if this has been reported. But you can glitch your stats by trying to add a new point to a stat and when it says stop cheating click back and the newly added stat is still located there.

eric1234

Hi, this problem kinda urgent, member were complaining that  when quests is finished the player's stats are reset.. how to solve that?  :-[

eric1234

Nobody at here can help? :(

Seem like there is one more bug >.< when i killed a monster the "Return to Explore or Return Home" seems to run off to the top left edge of the screen 

eric1234

lol, nobody bother to reply

beazy

How do I remove this from the thread after installing it?  I tried to uninstall but the program itself is still showing up on the site as well as all of its mods.

Advertisement: