News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Battle

Started by Chen Zhen, July 13, 2009, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kratty256

Hey all, just to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm going to give the ownership of this mod back to the rightful owner, SA.

I've lost interest over the months in developing this, to be blunt but honest.

Fog

I've fixed a couple glitches and can give people support if anyone needs some.

Fog

I want to say thanks to SA for this great game and for all his help.

Fog

Quote from: eric1234 on May 14, 2012, 02:12:27 PM
Nobody at here can help? :(

Seem like there is one more bug >.< when i killed a monster the "Return to Explore or Return Home" seems to run off to the top left edge of the screen

I know how to fix that.

Fog

Quote from: eric1234 on May 13, 2012, 11:10:44 AM
Hi, this problem kinda urgent, member were complaining that  when quests is finished the player's stats are reset.. how to solve that?  :-[

Don't have a final quest.

beazy

I'm one of the admins for my site and I'm trying to figure out why Battle isn't vanishing from the site after I do a complete uninstall of it.  It's got me rather worried to be blunt.  I installed it as a fun little game for the board members, but now I want to completely uninstall it.  Has anyone run across this problem yet?

Fog

Quote from: beazy on December 17, 2012, 04:12:44 PM
I'm one of the admins for my site and I'm trying to figure out why Battle isn't vanishing from the site after I do a complete uninstall of it.  It's got me rather worried to be blunt.  I installed it as a fun little game for the board members, but now I want to completely uninstall it.  Has anyone run across this problem yet?

Do you still see a button on the nav bar after you do the un-install and the game is still able to play?

beazy

Fog

If you go to Admin > Package Manager > Browse Packages

Do you see the Battle Mod listed with other Mods you may have?

If you don't see it listed it may have been deleated before it was un-installed.

beazy

I don't see it.  I can try to reinstall then uninstall.  That may work.

Fog

Quote from: beazy on December 29, 2012, 02:28:15 PM
I don't see it.  I can try to reinstall then uninstall.  That may work.

Yes that is what I would try first...

TheRealityBuzz

One of my members was really keen in the battle, she was level 6 or 7 I believe but her score was reset randomly. Any ideas on why this would have happened?

Fog

Quote from: Inkxpencil on December 29, 2012, 05:35:25 PM
One of my members was really keen in the battle, she was level 6 or 7 I believe but her score was reset randomly. Any ideas on why this would have happened?

Most likey you have a Quest that is set to be a Final Quest....When someone wins the final quest, it resets the game.

TheRealityBuzz

beazy

I reinstalled it and then uninstalled it and there's still no change.  It continues to show the Attack/Defend/HP options udnerneath my members avatars on the site.  When I click on them, they do nothing however. 

Fog

Quote from: beazy on January 08, 2013, 10:04:04 PM
I reinstalled it and then uninstalled it and there's still no change.  It continues to show the Attack/Defend/HP options udnerneath my members avatars on the site.  When I click on them, they do nothing however.

Beazy, sorry I'm late in responding

Are you looking to get rid of your members seeing their Battle Stats on a simple post?  or are you trying to get rid of the game all together?

beazy

We'd like to get rid of it altogether as our design team has decided to go another route.  Despite some of our members loving the game, it's become somewhat of a running gag and now the design team has decided to take a different route with our online distractions.

Fog

Beazy send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Fog

I replaced the Monsters with WWII Russian Tanks, I'm working on the PHP Language File now to change up a few things.

Burt

Quote from: Fog on November 03, 2012, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: eric1234 on May 14, 2012, 02:12:27 PM
Nobody at here can help? :(

Seem like there is one more bug >.< when i killed a monster the "Return to Explore or Return Home" seems to run off to the top left edge of the screen

I know how to fix that.

Hi Fog....

Would you like to share the how to fix this?

Thank you
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

Advertisement: