[Theme] SMFone

Started by A.M.A, April 15, 2005, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlottezweb

Quote from: fugi on September 23, 2005, 09:49:00 AM
AMA have u any schedule abt the SMF 1.1 update release?

* charlottezweb is also curious!  :D

HEB XI 1

Quote from: yondaime on October 04, 2005, 01:27:50 PM
Is there a fix for this?

Unable to load the 'editBuddies' template.

Thanx..  :)

Also won't load the announce template ... when trying to announce a new post for example.

Would be great to know what's going on with this theme ... it's really my favorite and I'd hate to have to find another just so I can stay upgraded :/

fugiFox

If AMA can't work with the theme at the moment,
is there not anyone else (designer) who could help?

yondaime

yea.. pls..pls..pls  :)

else have to make do wif SMFGreen default..
but i'm pinning my hopes on SMFone

loldaolda

Well, I would love some info from A.M.A. too...  ::) :'(

fugiFox

Does anyone knows anything abt what is going on with this theme?

Anyone willing to help those users who want to use it with RC1?

Aaron

Guys, it's kind of useless to post this entire thread full of posts with the same message. I'm quite sure that A.M.A will convert the theme when he's got the time, but as you can see in his profile he's not that active right now, thus I think we should just be patient. ;)

Aaron.

fugiFox

U r right Aaron but sometimes u know, I'm kind of concerning abt AMA, hope he's OK and he is just very busy

Burpee

I think it would probably be a little faster if whoever wants this theme for RC1 decides to modify A.M.A.'s theme to work under RC1 himself.
I changed my highly modified version of this theme to work properly under Beta 3 a while back, using Beyond Compare. Just compare the old version of the SMF default theme (with which this theme still worked) with the current version of SMF and then change everything you see is changed in the SMFone files.
There's one template you won't be able to get to work, and that's the calendar. The rest shouldn't be too much of a problem.

forsakenlad

If its needed that much, I can create a mod package that can automatically upgrade this theme to 1.1 RC1...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

yondaime

it'll be greatly appreciated by me..  :)

forsakenlad

Allright then I will make the converter to convert the 1.0.5 to 1.1 RC1 then, might make it ready by the end of tonight. I am not sure I will be able to keep the Calendar's style though...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Aaron

Great! :D But then, why make a mod when you can also distribute a file with the entire theme? Would be much easier IMO.

redone

I would love to see this one updated too! If someone could get this to work fully with 1.1rc I would be really happy.

;)

fugiFox

Quote from: forsakenlad on October 16, 2005, 11:36:33 AM
Allright then I will make the converter to convert the 1.0.5 to 1.1 RC1 then, might make it ready by the end of tonight. I am not sure I will be able to keep the Calendar's style though...
Bow in front of u  8)

loldaolda

We would be very gratefull to you  ;)

Quote from: Aäron on October 16, 2005, 05:46:24 PM
Great! :D But then, why make a mod when you can also distribute a file with the entire theme? Would be much easier IMO.

I agree
* loldaolda nods

J. Williams

The theme wouldn't be install if put through mod steps,the theme must be installed before using the package
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

euripides

I hope someone can help me here.
Is there a way to make this (or any?) theme autosize itself for the current browsers settings?
I installed it and I love it, but it is too big on some monitors. is there a way to make it 'adapt' to someones monitor resolution like some phpbb themes do?

Thanks!

sq

where is converter? am i be able to use it?

loldaolda

by the end of tonight huh...  :'(

Advertisement: