News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Post Ratings

Started by SoLoGHoST, October 27, 2009, 11:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h78509

Unless I'm mistaken, this mod lacks the option to have the only the original post on every thread to be rated.

There is an option of "Enable First Post Rating" but how can you have "Enable First Post Rating + Disable All Others"?

SoLoGHoST

You can't do this.  Will be available in Post Ratings Pro.

THE BRA1N

Quote from: blokey on December 20, 2009, 11:20:22 AM
why do i get thid it takes ober the top of the post

I get the same error regardless of theme but it's only happening with IE. No problem when using Firefox. Im have it on RC2. Any solution for this?

SoLoGHoST

Can you please post up a link?

Thank You

Mick.

Great mod sologhost,

Im in the automotive genre and i have a  1  board for vehicle registry.  Is there a way to select boards?

It seems this mod is for "all" topics including "all" boards.

SoLoGHoST

I have not coded it to be able to select just 1 board to allow ratings in.  Ofcourse, this option will also be made available in Post Ratings Pro.  You are free to modify Post Ratings all you want to suit your needs on your forum.

Cheers :)

Mick.

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on January 31, 2010, 03:24:36 AM
I have not coded it to be able to select just 1 board to allow ratings in.  Ofcourse, this option will also be made available in Post Ratings Pro.  You are free to modify Post Ratings all you want to suit your needs on your forum.

great!

Vyache

AjaxChat - SMF 2.0 RC2 Edition Download.
mrtrc266 ~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~

SoLoGHoST

Well, you can switch it to header style and it really shouldn't interfere with the switching of the message icon.  Though, honestly, I don't know why it would interfere with the switching of the post/topic icon anyhow.

Question:  Do you have the latest version of Post Ratings installed?  If no, than download it and switch to header style and try it than.  It really shouldn't effect the changing of the message icon.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, just stopping by and wanted to inform all of you who are interested in the Post Ratings Pro version of this mod...  I am having personal issues with my life at the moment and am not able to finish this mod to the Pro version of it anytime soon.  With that said, you guys/gals are free to download this mod and add any features/options to it, change anything and re-upload it to the mod site.  All I ask is that you offer it for FREE and be sure to list me as the original author of the mod and have this link:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2234 attached to whereever you post it up on the internet for people to download.  Also, if it's not too much trouble to also post up a link to graphicsmayhem.com.

For Example:
QuoteAuthor of Post Ratings:  SoLoGHoST from http://graphicsmayhem.com
or
QuoteThis mod has been adapted from Post Ratings, found at:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2234
Created by:  SoLoGHoST of graphicsmayhem.com

I just wanted to let you all know of this, as it could be quite some time before I get back to coding for the Pro version of this mod.  Please note, I ask only the following of you all who want to use my code within this SMF Mod and modify it for any such purpose, including adding any features that I planned on adding in the Pro version of this mod.

Thank You very much!

Sincerely,
Solomon

dry3210

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on February 19, 2010, 10:09:21 AM
Ok, just stopping by and wanted to inform all of you who are interested in the Post Ratings Pro version of this mod...  I am having personal issues with my life at the moment and am not able to finish this mod to the Pro version of it anytime soon.  With that said, you guys/gals are free to download this mod and add any features/options to it, change anything and re-upload it to the mod site.  All I ask is that you offer it for FREE and be sure to list me as the original author of the mod and have this link:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2234 attached to whereever you post it up on the internet for people to download.  Also, if it's not too much trouble to also post up a link to graphicsmayhem.com.

For Example:
QuoteAuthor of Post Ratings:  SoLoGHoST from http://graphicsmayhem.com
or
QuoteThis mod has been adapted from Post Ratings, found at:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2234
Created by:  SoLoGHoST of graphicsmayhem.com

I just wanted to let you all know of this, as it could be quite some time before I get back to coding for the Pro version of this mod.  Please note, I ask only the following of you all who want to use my code within this SMF Mod and modify it for any such purpose, including adding any features that I planned on adding in the Pro version of this mod.

Thank You very much!

Sincerely,
Solomon

Sorry to hear you are having issues in life right now.  I was really looking forward to a version that would do thread voting.  Good luck sorting things out!

Eclipse16V

Nice Mod

Please update it for SMF 2.0RC3  ;)

Thanks
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

giveaway365.com

can you make it for 1.1.11 ?
I am looking for this feature in my forum.

aw06

Gonna try emulating this on rc3
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

aw06

Drats, getting some test fails.. tried to edit manually and nothing  ::)
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Eclipse16V

No it doesn´t run by manually install.  :'(
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

SoLoGHoST

Hey, sorry guys, but this mod and all of my others will have to wait until I get a test site up with RC3 on it so that I can port it to RC3, if someone wants to put 1 up for me, that would surely speed this up.  Otherwise it could take awhile.

Arantor

SoLo: I can set you one up readily enough. PM me and I can hook you up.

SoLoGHoST

Wow, thanks for the generous offer.  You guys are amazing.  Thank You, I've gotten like a thousand PM's from member who have set me up already, or want to.

Wow, you guys ROCK!!

Thanks for making my day!

aw06

Post rating is something we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :P

Advertisement: