SMF Bay

Started by MonoTiz, April 12, 2010, 04:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonoTiz

Link to Mod

SMF Bay
LITE Version
Developed by: MonoTiz
Copyright: MonoTiz.com


Thank you for choosing this MOD!
Intro
Features
Download
Languages
Compatibility
Theme Compatibility
Upgrade
Terms of Service


Intro


SMF Bay allows you to create listings and auctions into SMF. Continuing with the installation, you acknowledge that you have read and approved this document and the terms of service.
This MOD is tested only for SMF without any other MOD installed and with default Theme. If you receive a warning during installation, stop the installation.
Use the MOD at your own risk. The author does not assume any responsibility for any problems or loss of data.
There are no refunds in the event of malfunction.
The author not assicure tecnical assistence.


Features



  • Create auctions.
  • Reserve Price.
  • Import data system from old SMF Buy.
  • Unseen and Search functions.
  • Open, Close, Lock, Unlock items.


Download


LITE Version
PRO Version

Language


SMF Bay is available in this language:

  • English
  • Italian
This MOD makes changes in the following language files:

  • Modifications.english.php
  • Modifications.italian.php
The other language files is:

  • SMFBay.english.php
  • SMFBay.italian.php
For UTF8, you must modify the files manually.


Compatibility


The only supported version is the latest version of SMF. More details are available on the page of the mod.


Theme Compatibility


This MOD makes changes in the following theme files:

  • index.template.php
  • Profile.template.php


Upgrade



  • Backup your data
  • Uninstall the older versions.
  • Install the new version.
  • If you upgrade from SMF Buy, import your data from admin panel


Terms of Service



  • This package is provided as is and without any warranty.
  • All copyright notices in source files or otherwise generated shall remain intact without modification. The name of the package and links to associated websites must remain in clear view for all users.
  • Distribution of this package is not allowed
  • Use the MOD at your own risk. The author does not assume any responsibility for any problems or loss of data.

Liam.

This got accepted then ;) Great! Testing it on my localhost right now (well, was before it was accepted here ;)), and it works great. Nothing bad I can immediately see.

This'll make vbgamer step up his game for his paid mod...

firehopper

Sorry for my bad English.

When I try to set a new article, I can not save the text in the editor. It appears an error message, the content must not be empty. If I want to save the text, I need the editor to switch to the normal bcc mode. In WYSIWYG mode comes the error message.

SMF 2.0 RC3 with PortaMx

Have a nice Day
Martin

Paracelsus

Is there a feature comparison table where you can see the differences between Lite and Pro versions?

EDIT: Forget it, found it.

LITE Version:
    * Create auctions.
    * Reserve Price.
    * Import data system from old SMF Buy.
    * Unseen and Search functions.
    * Open, Close, Lock, Unlock items.

PRO Version:
    * Create auctions, Buy It Now, Buy It Now or Best Offer.
    * Reserve Price.
    * Upload Images system.
    * Feedback System.
    * Private Message Notifications.
    * SMF Tader integration for feedback management (tested with 1.3.2v).
    * SMF Shop integration (you can set a price for post a new listing, tested with 3.1.5.2v).
    * Import data system from old SMF Buy.
    * Unseen and Search functions.
    * Open, Close, Lock, Unlock items.

VidPro

I just purchased the pro version and it is quite buggy, which is not really a bad thing. The developer pushes a unseen feature that does not work, you can not use quotes without getting the escape character with it and some other issues. It is a great start but it seems the developer has chosen not to support his product.

Bottom line, if you know SMF and understand how it and mod'ing it works then spend the 13-15 bucks for it and tweak it yourself as it is a great start but do not expect much help from the developer other than telling you how to purchase it which by the way the link is in your profile under subscriptions.

Matt

Antes

I want to translate this system both ( Lite & Pro ) to Turkish ... feel free to sent me Pro Lng Files :) , i really loved that system i'll use Lite for now

chrishicks

Quote from: firehopper on April 15, 2010, 06:24:00 AM
Sorry for my bad English.

When I try to set a new article, I can not save the text in the editor. It appears an error message, the content must not be empty. If I want to save the text, I need the editor to switch to the normal bcc mode. In WYSIWYG mode comes the error message.

SMF 2.0 RC3 with PortaMx

Have a nice Day
Martin

Same thing here as well.

Tien

#7
I encountered two problems with SMF Bay Lite.

When editing an item, it shows an error msg:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: reserve
/home/forums/public_html/Sources/SMFBay.php 1287

There's this problem with the permissions.

I guess the members aren't suppose to do any bidding after I unchecked the box next to "Place Bids or buy items". However result turned out to be different and they can still bid as usual.

Any advice?

I am using SMF version 1.1.11 and the original default theme.

Thank you.

aussieherps

Hi guys

I have installed smfbay lite on 2.0 rc3 and have permission set to guests can access and only that but tried to bid as a guest and even though that permission not ticked it allowed the bid. Any help in making the permissions work would be great.
http://aussieherps.com">snakes lizards spiders turtles and much more

Achilles.

Quote from: Paracelsus on April 16, 2010, 07:24:25 AM
Is there a feature comparison table where you can see the differences between Lite and Pro versions?

EDIT: Forget it, found it.

LITE Version:
    * Create auctions.
    * Reserve Price.
    * Import data system from old SMF Buy.
    * Unseen and Search functions.
    * Open, Close, Lock, Unlock items.

PRO Version:
    * Create auctions, Buy It Now, Buy It Now or Best Offer.
    * Reserve Price.
    * Upload Images system.
    * Feedback System.
    * Private Message Notifications.
    * SMF Tader integration for feedback management (tested with 1.3.2v).
    * SMF Shop integration (you can set a price for post a new listing, tested with 3.1.5.2v).
    * Import data system from old SMF Buy.
    * Unseen and Search functions.
    * Open, Close, Lock, Unlock items.

How could we get the PRO Version of this one?

- All donations will proceed to my Youth Foundation.

http://poseidondesigners.tk/ -- Affordable Website Designs // Banners & More!

Arantor

You have to pay for it, and it's available on Monotiz's site, not here.
Holder of controversial views, all of which my own.

MonoTiz

#11
Quote from: aussieherps on April 21, 2010, 07:16:08 AM
Hi guys

I have installed smfbay lite on 2.0 rc3 and have permission set to guests can access and only that but tried to bid as a guest and even though that permission not ticked it allowed the bid. Any help in making the permissions work would be great.
I'll fix this problem...

EDIT: Try the 1.0.4 version.

sticky

I downloaded this mod for my 2.0 smf forum but for some reason none of my members can see the auction. Can anyone tell me why??? Did I do something wrong?

TheDeath

Oh the reserver price and shipping can decimal multiple??


Add:
Code (SMFBay.english.php) Select
$txt['smfbay_max_subtext'] = 'Max: {max}';



Search:
Code (SMFBay.php) Select
'smfbay_reserve_price' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_reserve_price'],
'subtext' => str_replace(array('{max}', '{decimal}'), array($modSettings['smfbay_max_price'], (empty($modSettings['smfbay_decimal']) ? $txt['smfbay_nodecimal'] : ($modSettings['smfbay_decimal'] / 100))), $txt['smfbay_max_price_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_reserve_price',
'type' => 'small_text',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_reserve_price'] : '',
'perm' => $modSettings['smfbay_enable_reserve'],
),
'smfbay_shipping' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_shipping'],
'subtext' => str_replace(array('{max}', '{decimal}'), array($modSettings['smfbay_max_shipping'], (empty($modSettings['smfbay_decimal']) ? $txt['smfbay_nodecimal'] : ($modSettings['smfbay_decimal'] / 100))), $txt['smfbay_max_price_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_shipping',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'type' => 'small_text',
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_shipping'] : '',
),

Replace with
Code (SMFBay.php) Select
'smfbay_reserve_price' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_reserve_price'],
'subtext' => str_replace('{max}', $modSettings['smfbay_max_price'], $txt['smfbay_max_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_reserve_price',
'type' => 'small_text',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_reserve_price'] : '',
'perm' => $modSettings['smfbay_enable_reserve'],
),
'smfbay_shipping' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_shipping'],
'subtext' => str_replace('{max}', $modSettings['smfbay_max_shipping'], $txt['smfbay_max_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_shipping',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'type' => 'small_text',
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_shipping'] : '',
),



greeting

Ken.

Quote from: sticky on May 05, 2010, 01:00:18 AM
I downloaded this mod for my 2.0 smf forum but for some reason none of my members can see the auction. Can anyone tell me why??? Did I do something wrong?

You need to set your permissions for them to see the auction.
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.


HamishM

Using SMF 1.1.11 Default

I am getting an error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_combine() in /hsphere/local/home/arches12/radarspotters.eu/forum/Sources/SMFBay-Subs.php on line 121

Here is the code from line 121
$query_data = array_combine($columns, $data);

Can anybody identify the problem ??

Thanks ... Hamish

Arantor

HamishH: Your host uses PHP 4 which went end of life (unsupported) by the PHP team as of end December 2007.

Upgrade PHP or move to a new host.
Holder of controversial views, all of which my own.

HamishM


MonoTiz

#18
Quote from: TheDeath on May 07, 2010, 04:28:21 AM
Oh the reserver price and shipping can decimal multiple??


Add:
Code (SMFBay.english.php) Select
$txt['smfbay_max_subtext'] = 'Max: {max}';



Search:
Code (SMFBay.php) Select
'smfbay_reserve_price' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_reserve_price'],
'subtext' => str_replace(array('{max}', '{decimal}'), array($modSettings['smfbay_max_price'], (empty($modSettings['smfbay_decimal']) ? $txt['smfbay_nodecimal'] : ($modSettings['smfbay_decimal'] / 100))), $txt['smfbay_max_price_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_reserve_price',
'type' => 'small_text',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_reserve_price'] : '',
'perm' => $modSettings['smfbay_enable_reserve'],
),
'smfbay_shipping' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_shipping'],
'subtext' => str_replace(array('{max}', '{decimal}'), array($modSettings['smfbay_max_shipping'], (empty($modSettings['smfbay_decimal']) ? $txt['smfbay_nodecimal'] : ($modSettings['smfbay_decimal'] / 100))), $txt['smfbay_max_price_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_shipping',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'type' => 'small_text',
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_shipping'] : '',
),

Replace with
Code (SMFBay.php) Select
'smfbay_reserve_price' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_reserve_price'],
'subtext' => str_replace('{max}', $modSettings['smfbay_max_price'], $txt['smfbay_max_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_reserve_price',
'type' => 'small_text',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_reserve_price'] : '',
'perm' => $modSettings['smfbay_enable_reserve'],
),
'smfbay_shipping' => array(
'label' => $txt['smfbay_shipping'],
'subtext' => str_replace('{max}', $modSettings['smfbay_max_shipping'], $txt['smfbay_max_subtext']),
'fieldname' => 'smfbay_shipping',
'next' => $modSettings['smfbay_currency'],
'type' => 'small_text',
'value' => ($editing === true) ? $data['smfbay_shipping'] : '',
),



greeting
You cannot view the decimal part of number?

jelence

#19
Hay !
I am using  smf 2.0 rc3
I have just installed new smf bay version and I can't put new ad, I get this:The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: reserve


And in error log I get this:

Type of error: Critical:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: reserve
Function: smfbay_db_insert

File: /home8/asekonom/public_html/Sources/SMFBay-Subs.php
Line: 115

and so on.

I had older version, and it worked fine, sometimes did not wont to take new bid in first try, so I uninstall that and try this.

Can anybody tell me what to do?



Advertisement: