News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] Neptune (SMF 1.0.5 - SMF 1.1RC2 )

Started by bloc, June 29, 2005, 09:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

All files have been moved to the themes site:

http://themes.simplemachines.org/index.php?lemma=9

´cnrdzn

Trekkie101

Viking Chief

Great theme  ;)
I like the sidebar... nice feature  :D
"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus" -Mark Twain

codenaught

Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

dtm.exe

klumy

weber

Thank you for great work, Bloc! :D

It is simple, beautiful, and very well-balanced. Especially, the arrangement of colors caught my heart. I like them very much. :D

bloc

forsakenlad

Very good, you always produce original work Bloc :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Aaron

Looks nice! I like the colors and sidebar! :D

pierse

I love this THEME!!!! It's the best.  Thanks bloc for your continual exceptional work.

xenovanis

Wow, very nice, Bloc! I really like the colors!
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

charlottezweb

Great idea...looks good!  Might have to test drive this one  :)

Jako

This is the best theme for SMF. ;) ****** the default SMF theme, this should be it! :D Great job, man.

Question though, what's the HTML to add new links? >> All I want is like new links to Shop, and two other links to my main site or something.
Maximus: Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity.

bloc

Thank you. ;D

Do you want those links together with "home,help" etc? If so you need to look and copy the buttons lines in index.template.php - template_menu().

But if you rather would like them on top in the sidebar, just put your regular html code for links in the first box( admin/ current theme ) and be sure to set "show on top". :)

If you are not sure about html code for a link, its like : <a href="your_link_path">your_link_name</a>

platypus314

I love your theme, but whenever it is used on my forum, a bunch of these type of messages appear on the error log:

8: Undefined index: memberCount
File: /home/jjbcdnl/public_html/foro/Themes/neptune11/Themes.template.php (eval?)
Line: 612

For that file and various other files, including some in the /Themes/default folder.  I'm not very php-savvy, however.  Anyone have any ideas?  (Some of these files don't even seem to have a line 612, and the others don't have memberCount on that line.

Itch™

Excellent work as usual Bloc! After a few modifications it'll be my default.

YM

Grudge

I'm only a half geek really...

Advertisement: