• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Optimus

Started by Bugo, February 15, 2011, 03:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

I think the only person who knows for sure is Bugo, so I'd rather wait for him to say something. He's generally very friendly and helpful :)
For the time being, however, I cannot find any reference to 2.1 so unless he specifically says otherwise it's not officially supported as I pointed out :(
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

smartmouse

Quote from: Kindred on July 14, 2021, 08:57:48 AM
Actually, Ninja -- Optimus *DOES* have a version that supports SMF 2.1
Where can I get this version?

QuoteYou might need to get the 2.1 version from the author's github

https://github.com/dragomano/Optimus
No way: "Wait for the 2.1 Final. Unfortunately, at the current moment, I have no time, no funds, nor desire to continue this development"

https://github.com/dragomano/Optimus/issues/36#issuecomment-881225330

Quoteif you are running SMF 2.1 RC2 -- you DESPERATELY need to update to RC4.   there have been literally THOUSANDS of commits since RC2
Done, thank you ;)

Ninja ZX-10RR

Poor guy got 44 pages thread, it's understandable :(
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: