News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0 Update Part Last

Started by [SiNaN], May 05, 2011, 07:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kratty256

Are all the code changes classified?

Illori

there is a change log but nothing much other then that. the change log will be released when 2.0 comes out.

MarkLeevE

Are they going to release it next week? this month? this year? damn i can't wait.

IchBin™

Quote from: MarkLeevE on May 20, 2011, 03:24:40 PM
Are they going to release it next week? this month? this year? damn i can't wait.

Did you read the first post? lol

Quote from: [SiNaN] on May 05, 2011, 07:08:48 PM
So, what does this all mean? It means 2.0 final is very very close to being released. Really! I can't give an exact date, but you can trust me that we will release SMF 2.0 final by the end of May, 2011, unless we get hit by an asteroid. In the mean time thank you all for your continued support.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

butchs

What about being hit by a tornado?
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

IchBin™

I think it was an asteroid not a tornado. IT would seem there are none in the fore-cast though. :)

KensonPlays

I'm so happy :) Thanks for the awesome announcement !!!!

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

Illori

and the developers are working very hard on fixing the last bugs so 2.0 can be released, just be patient and it will be released before the end of the month.

Fustrate

Quote from: MultiformeIngegno on May 21, 2011, 08:54:07 AM
The end of May is near....

The end of 2011 is relatively near, too. Would you like to start using 2012 calendars right now?
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

agent47

/waiting patiently as requested by the Boss, Illori :)

PortaMx is probably the best SMF portal!

Antechinus

Quote from: IchBin™ on May 20, 2011, 07:22:01 PM
I think it was an asteroid not a tornado. IT would seem there are none in the fore-cast though. :)

Yeah I've been checking with NASA, just in case. There really are a lot of asteroids out there, y'know. I remember reading an article in New Scientist years ago. It said that on average the planet got hit by a massive killer every fifty million years, and we hadn't had one for about sixty five million so we were well overdue.

Cheery thought for ya. ;D

IchBin™

Well it would have been great timing for the rapture day if it happened yesterday. But since that's all done and gone, and no asteroids are coming our way any time soon. Well I guess we don't have a choice. :P

Lolafish

AquaPuppies - A Goldfish Community
www.aquapuppies.com

Running SMF 2.0.2 & SimplePortal 2.3.5

HaCCaBi

hurry up guys! we are already in end of May... no more patience to see it..
En Kötü MARKA Dani MARKA

Illori

the end of may is not here just yet, the team is working as hard as they can, smf 2.0 will be released before the of the month please be patient.

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: Illori on May 23, 2011, 12:30:22 PM
the end of may is not here just yet, the team is working as hard as they can, smf 2.0 will be released before the of the month please be patient.

No :D

It's joke :)
Nice work people ;)

JBlaze

* JBlaze cracks the whip and lights a fire under Antechinus' ass
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Antechinus

* Antechinus informs JBlaze that my house got hit by an asteroid this morning so :P

ARG01

Quote from: Antechinus on May 23, 2011, 06:03:59 PM
* Antechinus informs JBlaze that my house got hit by an asteroid this morning so :P

Sorry, that was just me. Had some bad beef last night.  :-\
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: