News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Likes Lite

Started by Nibogo, June 08, 2011, 05:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaTephi

I am interested also if it's working in 2.0.2, might consider the pro version too, need to research and see all the benefits.

Thanks!
Tea
SMF 2.0.2 | TinyPortal 1.107 Veterans day theme Opera 11.50
Mods:Profile Comments.....AEVA Media 2.10.....Activity in profile.....join-reason....Bookmarks 2.3.....SA Chat    Beta 4-1 Rev43....Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin    3.0.1.....SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod

Thank you guys for all your support and development that you do.  I love my forum, and am so thankful to have a place to ask my questions.  I do love SMF 2.0 it's smoother and all my members love it!

Nibogo

Likes Pro has been fully upgraded to 2.0.2, Lite should work with emulate version but I haven't tested.

TeaTephi

Quote from: Nibogo on February 17, 2012, 06:22:31 AM
Likes has been fully upgraded to 2.0.2, Lite should work with emulate version but I haven't tested.

This is great news!  I'm just not sure how to install it because when I tried the manual parse, it said it wasn't compatible.  How can I install it on my forum?

EDIT:  could I just manually install under parsing for 2.0?
Mods:Profile Comments.....AEVA Media 2.10.....Activity in profile.....join-reason....Bookmarks 2.3.....SA Chat    Beta 4-1 Rev43....Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin    3.0.1.....SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod

Thank you guys for all your support and development that you do.  I love my forum, and am so thankful to have a place to ask my questions.  I do love SMF 2.0 it's smoother and all my members love it!

TeaTephi

Quote from: Nibogo on February 19, 2012, 10:20:30 AM
I was talking about pro version, Lite may not work, I ain't sure

I looked at your website for the pro version, and it still says 2.0.1, so I didn't want to buy it without knowing for sure it's upgraded to 2.0.2.

Guillelmus

Is it possible to have this mod with a less intruisive interface as an option? I realize that this mod would be perfect for my forum, but I am currently using Good Post / Bad Post mod because it has buttons positioned in the header of the message and take a lot less space than in SMF Likes.

Like this:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=1890;id=102972;image

OzzyMozzy

Just installed the lastest version and loving it....

I have a black background on my Forum and i want to change the Image of the total likes in a post to a grey background, the white makes it stand out a lot.

Is there a way to be able to do this? is it just a PNG file i can change it in Photoshop?

herace

Please, update for 2.0.2!

smitch6

i have it running on 2.0.2 and it works great
just emulate it or what ever it's called and your sorted simples
Friendly, reliable web hosting at affordable prices
www.normanboatforum.co.uk l www.PatTesterSuffolk.co.uk

pixeleyes

I just installed without error mod is working

but members info doestn't apper in post as picture.

Hakan™

Kimmie

I assume the major difference between the two (in terms of what I would care about) are that

*with lite they can only like the first post, with pro they can like any post

The only other important feature that I would care about is that one can see who liked the post (name wise) and that according to your images can be done in lite.

Since you have likes can be enabled per board, I take that to mean by default in lite, they are auto part of every board and pro just merely gives you the option to turn it off in certain boards right? No biggie there I would want it on all boards.

Since I would not really care if I had most of the additional features, how much would you charge me if all I wanted was Lite plus the ability for them to like all posts not just the first one with ajax integration on both the actual like and being able to see who liked it?

Rain Forest

What to do to make this a 'block' at portal with top 5 most 'liked' persons..

wdh280

Anyway to get this mod updated to work with smf 2.0.2?

TheListener

Quote from: wdh280 on October 04, 2012, 04:55:18 PM
Anyway to get this mod updated to work with smf 2.0.2?

Have you tried to emulate the mod?

Have a look at the Mod Emulate link in my signature.

hcfwesker

Quote from: 4Three on October 04, 2012, 03:50:29 PM
What to do to make this a 'block' at portal with top 5 most 'liked' persons..

Responded to this at SP support site.

Rain Forest

Ok, thanks!

Hmm, Can u provide me a link?

hcfwesker

Advertisement: