News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Wrong login icon class for the popup header

Started by Julius_2000, October 28, 2022, 02:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius_2000

Hi all,

I can't figure out where to look for to correct the smf_popup login icon class in the header of the popup window. I looked into Login.Template.php but was not lucky.
Currently, in both our theme and the SMF Default theme, the class for the icon is "help" instead of "login".
You cannot view this attachment.

I assume the error must be in our Default theme files as it's also there which it shouldn't if it wasn't tempered with, I guess?

Edit: I just noticed that it must be the popup window accessed from the mobile_user_menu div in the main menu secondary login option (Home, Login, Sign Up).  When I use the "Welcome to..." login option, the icon is displayed correctly:
You cannot view this attachment.
So, one login option uses class main_icons help the other the correct main_icons login

Diego Andrés

The icon is indeed missing.
I'll send a PR later, thanks

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Julius_2000

Un millón de gracias, Diego! That worked. I just wanted to let everyone know that I also had to adapt the code in Index.Template.php as the Pelikan Theme used another class "visitor" for the smf_popup heading for login for guests.

Quote// Otherwise they're a guest. Ask them to either register or login.
   else
   {
      echo '
         <ul class="user-menu menu menu--flat" id="top_info">
            <li class="visitor">
               <a class="login" href="', $scripturl, '?action=login" onclick="return ', empty($maintenance) ? 'reqOverlayDiv(this.href, ' . JavaScriptEscape($txt['login']) . ', \'login\')' : 'true', ';"><i class="fas fa-right-to-bracket"></i> <span class="header__user-panel-text">', $txt['login'], '</span></a>
            </li>';

Advertisement: