Started by Nibogo, May 23, 2006, 12:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmacija

ok thanks, i put this class .editformat
{

font-weight: normal;
   color: green;
}

but i would just the reason of editing be in different color, how i can do that?

and it would be nice if this change of color appear just when moderator edit message, not user by himself...
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

lexhair

Code deleted due to excessive errors.

Farmacija

www.farmaceuti.com

lexhair

Farmacija

www.farmaceuti.com

lexhair

Quote from: lexhair on January 26, 2007, 01:02:14 PM
Most of my edits are linking existing events to the calendar which leaves behind the "Last edit..." Doesn't look like this mod will allow me to edit in this case. True?
Answering my own question...it does when I use the Modify button.

malapija

i've just installed this mod on my smf v. 1.1.1 but it doesn't work. i can fill in the reason for editing but it won't appear in the message then. and when i try to uninstall the mod it shows this error:

Incorrect table name ''
File: /mnt/data/accounts/e/entheobotanika/data/www/smf/Packages/temp/reasonforeditinguninstall.php
Line: 2

MoreBloodWine

SMF 1.1.1 - TP 0.9.7.1

No errors as far as I can tell... anyway the reason box shows up on the post page when I hit the modify button but the reason doesnt show up on the post... it just shows what it would normally show...

« Last Edit: Today at 10:50:10 PM by MoreBloodWine »

Edit : It works fine on the default theme so it has to be something with my custom theme I just dont know what... and I know I did the hand edits fine on the files needed to be modified...
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

[Lucien]

Love this mod, working perfectly with the helios theme  :D

Thanks  :)
I'm using SMF 2.0.2 and SimplePortal 2.3.4

MoreBloodWine

bump...

Quote from: MoreBloodWine on February 06, 2007, 10:53:53 PM
SMF 1.1.1 - TP 0.9.7.1

No errors as far as I can tell... anyway the reason box shows up on the post page when I hit the modify button but the reason doesnt show up on the post... it just shows what it would normally show...

« Last Edit: Today at 10:50:10 PM by MoreBloodWine »

Edit : It works fine on the default theme so it has to be something with my custom theme I just dont know what... and I know I did the hand edits fine on the files needed to be modified...
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

MoreBloodWine

Problem solved... on my own...

Zenigata

Quote from: winrules on January 04, 2007, 11:30:49 AM
It doesn't currently work on quick edit.

Please add support for quick edit. Thanks.

jonopow

Quote from: MoreBloodWine on February 12, 2007, 11:37:08 PM
Problem solved... on my own...
Would you like to share your solution with everybody?  

MoreBloodWine

little hard to explain really lol... I kinda did it by accident, but it had to do with some spacing and a missing character... but surprised no one offered to help before I got lucky on my own heh...

lostinphp

Had this same problem with the Amber theme. Won't leave a "reason" ,but when I switch back to Core theme, the message is there. Just not working correctly with some specific themes.

Bigguy

It sounds like you have not edited the amber theme so it will show the reason. Package modifications only install to the default theme so if you are using a theme other then the default then you have to do some manual editing. :)

Farmacija

hm, probably bug but when i select that just admn and moderators can see reason for editing in Admin panel, just Administrator really have that permission, moderators still doesnt have it?
www.farmaceuti.com

4creator

Great Mod, thanks!  ;)

Is there any way to make this Mod work with the multiple language?
When I comment in Japanese, they got garbled (english is fine).
ONLINE GUITAR LESSON, hxxp:www.4creator.com/ [nonactive]

xtremebass

Can't we just rename our current Theme folder to Default, and then change the Theme paths in the admin?

lexhair

Quote from: xtremebass on March 02, 2007, 11:10:26 PM
Can't we just rename our current Theme folder to Default, and then change the Theme paths in the admin?
You DO NOT want to do that. There are so many things that will go wrong...

Advertisement: