News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Smilies are alive !

Started by Webby, April 21, 2004, 09:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prasad007

Yay! Its christmas again! Im gonna use these! :) Thank you! :)

motumbo

These Alive smilies are awesome!

IngaOz

I know, i know - this post is old... But I am newbie at SMF! And I just found these  Alive smilies... and - wow! I love them! Already uploaded and will set as default ;)
IngaOz on WEB [nofollow]

gitarist

FBI

currently I am using this smiley set for a year :)

serverextreme

Hello Everyone I am new to this forum.
I had trouble with my forum so I had to upgrade it
all seems to be ok but I notice I have only a few  smileys I don't really care to much for them but my post love them...How can I get more smileys to add to my board.. Thank you for any help on this matter...
Serverextreme Hosting
hxxp:serverextremehosting.com [nonactive]

kai920

Thanks for the icons. But they don't animate, either in the previews or actual post. What am I missing?

serverextreme

Hello are you saying your smileys are not animated? The one I have at my forum are....
Serverextreme Hosting

kai920

Quote from: serverextreme on January 10, 2006, 11:44:38 AM
Hello are you saying your smileys are not animated? The one I have at my forum are....

No for some reason they are not animating! (the eye roll, for example)

serverextreme

Hello Made you should check your setting as it may allow you to change hxxp:this.you [nonactive] see I had the old board just upgraded to this one and lucked out on this...
Serverextreme Hosting

kai920

Thanks man for trying to help. I've narrowed it down... the icons animate in Firefox, but not in IE.

serverextreme

Umm Not sure if thats correct just checked On IE and they seem to be animated as well
Strange. I have a client thats having the same problem viewing the animated smileys it was ok before but now she says she can't see the using IE.
Serverextreme Hosting

kai920

Quote from: serverextreme on January 10, 2006, 12:05:39 PM
Umm Not sure if thats correct just checked On IE and they seem to be animated as well
Strange. I have a client thats having the same problem viewing the animated smileys it was ok before but now she says she can't see the using IE.

Can you try my board in FF vs. IE and confirm the icons do not animate in IE?

for ex. this post: http://www.kaitech.hk/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,71/topic,256.msg1492#msg1492

Thanks!

serverextreme

Hello Kai, Sure my friend just viewed your forum they seen to be animated..
I was trying to signup at your forum to see If i could reply to a post and also and see if the smileys were animated...But for some reason it would not let me login...
Serverextreme Hosting

kai920

Quote from: serverextreme on January 10, 2006, 12:19:49 PM
Hello Kai, Sure my friend just viewed your forum they seen to be animated..
I was trying to signup at your forum to see If i could reply to a post and also and see if the smileys were animated...But for some reason it would not let me login...

Try logging in from the frontpage! (and not the forum)

serverextreme

Hello Yes it seems to work just fine on Firefox....It must be a browser thing....There are alot of people have troble with IE....Sorry I  could not be more help
Serverextreme Hosting

kai920

Thanks for at least trying, it's very appreciated. I'm guessing no one else has problems with the animated gifs - I'll take this elsewhere instead of polluting this thread!  ;)

diva_uno

I've been using these smilies as default for a little bit over the year.
Just today a topic came up on my board about how much everyone likes the smilies and started asking me if I had any hidden ones. Well to my suprise Webby has continued to build and create. You are awesome at what you do. You didn't have to share these but you did.
Thank you so much

Cerberus

Webby, what about expanding this set a little more? ;)
Best Regards, Cerberus
YaBB Gold -> YaBB 1.1 -> YaBB SE (YaPP -> PfaBB) -> SMF
Pocket PC Russia

diva_uno

Quote from: Cerberus on January 19, 2006, 01:44:07 PM
Webby, what about expanding this set a little more? ;)

I'd like to see some mean stuff. You know... middle fingers...
My board seems to have these arguements that seem to mostly involve only 2 people from time to time...
So I think this smiley would work great in there...

If it can be done that would be awesome!!!  ;D

Advertisement: