General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arty5

I am having a some probs with thumbnails turning into broken images, they were all fine yesterday but today most of them don't load the thumbs but the pics are still their, i ran a few Regenerate thumbnails in Maintenance but no luck.
My Facebook Id : 1245925771

Community Message Boards - Create a Free Sig Now

Community Message Boards - My Main Forum

YogiBear

A thought, arty, click Refresh or do hard refresh Ctrl + f5

I had a similar problem a while ago when I had changed a thumbnail but that fixed it.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

arty5

Ok thanx mate, yea i discover it was only in 1 album and just re-uploaded the album but i will keep that in mind if it should ever happen again. ty  :)
My Facebook Id : 1245925771

Community Message Boards - Create a Free Sig Now

Community Message Boards - My Main Forum

NoFeaR / NFSMW

When i use an photo as BBC the description doesnt show on the photo. In the gallery it show http://www.ilnika.com/media/?sa=album;in=51
But in an article or post it doesnt.
http://www.ilnika.com/index.php?page=61

SN

netshaq

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/data/10/0/120/59/772548/user/790634/htdocs/source/Sources/Aeva-Embed.php' (include_path='.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php') in /data/10/0/120/59/772548/user/790634/htdocs/source/Sources/Subs.php on line 2441

When you upate Aeva you end up with 2 links on tab bar so I un installed it now I am
getting this error ..

netshaq.com/source

Help

feline

Quote from: joec88 on November 19, 2010, 02:34:25 PM
More info on the SMF 2.0 RC4, Aeva 1.4b and PortaMx v0.990 incompatibility. If you comment out the line
This issue is fixed by PortaMx corp.

Fel

Subject13

PLAYBOY

Just a quick question before installing this mode...
Can i upload mass amount (30.000) pictures easily (not 3-5 or 10 at a time) to the gallery and publish only pictures and nothing else?

NoFeaR / NFSMW

PLAYBOY

I can upload them through ftp but i can not publish them like in a gallery like that. I donno avea but i tried smf gallery before and it created a thumbnail of each pic you uploaded and you couldnt upload more than one at a time.

So back to my question: can i upload and publish 30.000 pictures easyly with avea and how?
I just wanna make sure this mod is useful for me before i install it.

T3CHN0

PLAYBOY

So there really is a way to publish 30.000 pictures easy and quick with this mod?
Now i ll give it a try.

Kindred

well, I don't know about "quickly".

Why would you have 30,000 pictures to be published in the gallery?

Even after 8 years of running a forum with uploads of people's models, terrain and artwork, I don't have 30,000 images.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

tfs

30,000 is a lot of photos to ask for in one fell swoop.  I've tended to do mine in batches of 50 or 100, either via mass upload or FTP.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

YogiBear

Someone on here a short while ago was posting in the French and English support sections wanting to create a forum with 30,000 Boards.  :P

tfs's solution is the most practical but if you've got the disk space, CPU power, etc, etc, then go with techno's solution and see what happens.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

PLAYBOY

Installed perfectly on a highly customized theme.
Its been a long time i havent had trouble installing mod to my forum.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

PLAYBOY

Well i take it back. The language files of my own language was pretty bad. Plus i had to do few manual edits on the custom theme to fix it a bit. But still, for this big of a mod, its just perfect.

How can i add adsense code on the footer? right above or next to copyright?

Advertisement: