News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FounderSim

I just changed servers and forum paths. Everything on my forum is working fine except the Aeva Media, I keep getting this error after attempting to upload image(s)

Cannot find proper destination on the server, please contact your administrator
oRPG Creator - Create Your Own Browser RPG With No Programming!!

Arantor

I don't think you reset the path for Aeva Media files too in the configuration...

PLAYBOY

Is there a turkish translation of this mod yet?
If there is how come its not added to the mod itself?

If there isnt, then i can translate it. I just need all the words, files whatever.

I thought there was a turkish translation but i couldnt find it.

Soulmaster

i've did the upgrade today but now the embedding is not working anymore . http://www.bliksemdetectie.nl/index.php/topic,14141.0.htmlyou see the url not the image or the video even a youtube video is nog showing anymorewhat's wrong?

Fixed
check out my lightning site

Arantor

Well, if there is, I don't think the author can update it due to their postban, and in any case Aeva is going to be withdrawn in the not too distant future because its author is moving on to another forum platform.

Xavi-Nena

I have searched everywhere in this thread so please forgive me if I am just overlooking it. I am curious to know how can I display my albums side by side vs. vertically as they are when you install aeva as seen in attached image.

Arantor

There's no way to do that without rewriting the template.

Xavi-Nena

Quote from: Arantor on March 07, 2011, 03:25:08 AM
There's no way to do that without rewriting the template.

Is there a specific file for this to be preformed on?

Arantor

I have a feeling that one's controlled by Subs-Aeva.php but I don't know the code as well as I'd like yet.

SN95Forums

Hey all.

When I click on my "Features and Options" on SMF Admin (1.1.12) I get the error "Unable to load the 'Aeva.english' language file."

Any idea? It would be nice to modify my options lol.

Thanks

YogiBear

Some groundwork...  :)

What other mods do you have installed?

Did any errors show when you installed Aeva?

What language is your forum using eg. english, english UTF-8?

Longshot : is Javascript enabled?
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

SN95Forums

Im sure my site is using english but not sure what file, how do I find out? Javascript must be enabled.

WOW....after looking at my mods I just realized that I just erased the Aeva because I was no longer using it, it was just sitting there un-activated. Once I erased it, that must of caused these issues....

now what?!

edit: just to test, I reinstalled aeva and everything is fine, although I dont need this mod and would like to uninstall it.

Soulmaster

hmm not fixed. it's very strange but embedding is not working after the upgrade to 2.0 rc5 . youtube movies are not showing only the url to the movie and the embedding code for pictures is also not showing anything.

please help

YogiBear

@ SN95Forums : arghh! where you say you erased it did you mean you uninstalled it first then deleted or simply deleted?

To uninstall just click onto Uninstall beside Aeva in your Packages section.

What I'm hoping is you haven't now got a double installation as the solution to that is to remove the code manually.

YogiBear

@ Soulmaster : worth rechecking settings under Aeva > Admin > Configuration > all auto-embedding settings.

eyeseven

Ei please.. i got this error on my site

Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_dbd_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)
File: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/Packages/temp/db_aeva.php
Line: 509

please help! :(

YogiBear

Hi eyeseven,

Someone who can help will need to know...

1. which version of SMF are you using?

2. a list of other mods installed.

3. did you make any changes to your forum prior to this happening?

4. what are your write permission settings eg. 0755 ?

Arantor

QuoteCan't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_dbd_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)

You need to talk to your host. Error 28 is usually 'out of disk space'.

eyeseven

My problem was solved. I found out the the aeva_field, aeva_field_data, aeva_quotas db was corrupted. and i dont know why, mybe like arantor said it is out of this.. thank you guys.. :D

Soulmaster

Quote from: YogiBear on March 08, 2011, 04:37:25 AM
@ Soulmaster : worth rechecking settings under Aeva > Admin > Configuration > all auto-embedding settings.

nothing :( [smg id=4662] is giving no picture but [smg id=4662]  and inserting an url from youtube also the url and no movie.

Advertisement: