General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Quoteis there any list of the streaming sites here with the corresponding link we should get?

Not for the hundreds of sites supported by Aeva, no.

ryan_dwight

Quote from: Arantor on April 17, 2013, 03:43:44 PM
Quoteis there any list of the streaming sites here with the corresponding link we should get?

Not for the hundreds of sites supported by Aeva, no.
maybe some of it

because i only able to use youtube.

your right it has a hundreds but for me only one is working.

BeatsMe

Quote from: DarkBlizz on December 26, 2011, 08:58:12 PM
Multiple individuals have asked this and no response was given, so someone with knowledge about it please address it..
In 7.2 Lite the following error(s) are generated when you go to 'Aeva' & 'Aeva Sites' menu in the Admin Section.

8: Undefined variable: warning_message

Code (Subs-Aeva-Admin) Select

// Settings - SMF does the hard work for these. Apart from the various site sections which we have to build ourselves
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,
'',
array('check', 'aeva_enable', null, 'aeva_enable'),

Code (Subs-Aeva-Admin) Select

// Build the blocks for checkboxes for each clip section (Except if saving)
if (!isset($_GET['save']))
{
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,
'<span style="font-weight: normal; color: ' . (empty($modSettings['aeva_lookup_result']) ? 'red' : 'green') .

Should we just delete '$warning_message,' ?

Quote from: live627 on December 26, 2011, 10:55:32 PM
That would work

Been noticing this error in the logs too, and could not find a suggested fix other than this what is quoted above, but wasn't too sure that deleting the variable would be the right thing to do.

So, i added the variable $warning_message to the Globals on line 19 of Subs-Aeva-Admin.php.......   it's not logging the errors anymore  ;)

GZ06

Hi.
Why not works ImageMagik and GD2 libraries switch?
GD2 was ok. I moved to ImageMagik. Was not so good. Rollback to GD2, switched to GD2, but still working ImageMagik.
Is any way to correct such issue?
Aeva version: 1.4w
Thanks.
Georgia and Ukraine -FOREVER!

Kindred

it works fine with imagemagik.... I have it running like that on my sites.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GZ06

yes, but it's not returning to GD2 after imagemagik. Button shows that, yes it's in GD2, but really, still working imagemagik.

Kindred

well, of course not... (?)
the system only processes a file using one application.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GZ06

Quote from: Kindred on April 29, 2013, 07:38:32 AM
well, of course not... (?)
the system only processes a file using one application.

sure, but what is it now? why still working ImageMagik if button is on GD2?

Cutter65

The new Photobucket video embedding code? I know there is no support for this mod anymore officially. Dose anyone have the code figured out for the new photobucket layout to get the auto embedding to work with videos now?

I tried to figure it out on my own but never could get anything to work.

Here is a example direct link for a new PB video.

http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/wolvenkinde/media/Videos-camtraps/P1010503.mp4.html

This is the old code from the Aeva-Sites.php file.

array(
'id' => 'pho',
'pattern' => 'http://([si](\w{1,5}))\.photobucket\.com/albums/((?:[\%\w-]{1,50}/){1,10})(?:\?[^"]*?current=)?([\%\w-]{1,50}\.(?:pbr|flv|mp4))',
'movie' => 'http://$2.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid$3.photobucket.com/albums/$4$5',
'size' => array(448, 361),
'show-link' => true,
),

Most of my members use PB to share there videos.

Thanks!

peterinwa

This feature has always worked just fine for me, until starting a few months ago, I think it was.

The video doesn't always display. It runs, but with a blank screen. Though I can see it just fine if I go to Full Screen mode.

Anyone else seen this? Sorry if I missed earlier posts about it.

Peter
Here's my forum:  www.MySchnauzer.net/forums

Outrack

I've used the mod for a while and love it! However, I've just installed it on a new SMF forum but all images I try to embed in posts end up being automatically resized to 200x50 pixels... Any idea why this is happening? I'm using the direct link and not thumbnail, and all other image embeds are working fine :(

Stirius

Hi guys,

I have a problem for some weeks. I just cannot see the video of https from youbute. Normal http is fine, but https not. How can I correct it?

Thanks a lot!

Kindred

do a search of this topic...  it's been answered a few dozen times.
Слaва
Украинi

Stirius

The forum would have to work normally to be able to search...  :-\ Too heavy traffic.

Kindred

right from the first post in the thread....

Quotewant to get a video site added that you don't support with Aeva. What do I do now?
You can add it yourself, by looking at the file Subs-Aeva-Custom-Example.php. You will find this file in your ./Sources folder of your forum. Read the help in the file carefully! You will have to have some knowledge of regex (don't ask if you don't know) to add your own sites.

Do not edit the Subs-Aeva-Sites.php file where all the other embedded sites originally are added! The file is automatically updated once in a while. Your changes will get deleted! However, you can use that file to see how other embedded sites are coded.

basically, copy the yourtube entry from Subs-Aeva-Sites.php and add one for https
Слaва
Украинi

XHIBIT911

Hopefully someone can help me with an issue.
I have a clipbucket video site as a subdomain to my smg 2.0.4 site.
Since the aeva format is barely supported nowadays can someone walk me thru adding my clipbucket site to the list ?

I need to add the code that detects "Clipbucket" links into Subs-Aeva-Sites.php

Kindred

no... you need to add code to the custom sites file not to the base mod.

I want to get a video site added that you don't support with Aeva. What do I do now?
You can add it yourself, by looking at the file Subs-Aeva-Custom-Example.php. You will find this file in your ./Sources folder of your forum. Read the help in the file carefully! You will have to have some knowledge of regex (don't ask if you don't know) to add your own sites.
Nao will also do the job for you, but only by payment. Ask him!
Do not edit the Subs-Aeva-Sites.php file where all the other embedded sites originally are added! The file is automatically updated once in a while. Your changes will get deleted! However, you can use that file to see how other embedded sites are coded.
Слaва
Украинi

XHIBIT911

I dunno manybe its just me, but I just checked for that Subs-Aeva-Custom-Example.php. via the /Sources folder of my forum and I dont have it.
I do have the  Subs-Aeva-Sites.php file naturally but either something has changed or been updated which has excluded the example.php or I'm going nuts because its definetly not there.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Shambles

Quote from: XHIBIT911
...I just checked for that Subs-Aeva-Custom-Example.php. via the /Sources folder of my forum and I dont have it.
Do you have the Subs-Aeva-Custom.php file though? Someone may have already renamed the '-Example' file (as is intended when creating custom sites).

Advertisement: