General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northernbogey

Sheesh...! Just one little click - I got so used to ignoring "permission profiles"... now that you've clued me in, I remember stumbling on this once before ... added to belief that something was broken ... have to go stare at a traffic light going ... red... yellow ... green ... for a while to get my head in sync with the world.

Thanks!

(If you read this you'll know I got through another of those annoying "verification" things again...)

cactusdan

My members and I have been getting this error lately.

It fails to upload on both mass and single uploads.

I can't seem to find the source of the problem though

trekkie2444

This is quite strange, I just had someone at SMF fix my permissions settings that weren't allowing photos to be shown after uploading, but now the test photo they uploaded has somehow migrated over to the folder icon for that folder (the Olympus E-PL2 folder).

http://e-p1.net/media/

Any idea why?

wluckie

Quote from: nick_n_ii on January 29, 2011, 11:37:41 PM
Having Mass Upload issues in SMF 2.0 RC4 when using 1.4c

Get this error..

The Flash upload module sent the following error.

Error type: uploadError
Error ID: file0

Error message: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2049"]

I have the same problem, and the files I trying to mass upload are .jpg not Flash. I also observe that as Administrator, I can mass upload the same set of files without any problem. As a regular user trying mass upload, it will give the Flash error message, but clicking Upload again when stuck on the error lets the file upload correctly.

Arantor

Out of interest, that user can upload individual files, right?

wluckie

Quote from: Arantor on February 14, 2011, 04:14:05 PM
Out of interest, that user can upload individual files, right?

In that case the user gets the database error, but the file is  uploaded.

Arantor

wluckie

Quote from: Arantor on February 14, 2011, 05:53:33 PM
What database error?!

Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull'
File: /home/nicknii/public_html/forum/Sources/Aeva-Subs.php
Line: 3676

Arantor

-sigh- Yay for SMF bugs, I guess. How to fix that has been documented a number of times.

wluckie

Quote from: Arantor on February 14, 2011, 06:23:04 PM
-sigh- Yay for SMF bugs, I guess. How to fix that has been documented a number of times.

I think the fix is beyond my capabilities though.

Arantor

Nao is currently offering the paid version at $5 for a short while as a final hurrah, before he officially stops developing it for SMF.

He's mentioned it being on offer for a week or so before it disappears.

wluckie

Quote from: Arantor on February 15, 2011, 01:01:16 PM
Nao is currently offering the paid version at $5 for a short while as a final hurrah, before he officially stops developing it for SMF.

He's mentioned it being on offer for a week or so before it disappears.

Can I get a refund?

Arantor

feline

There is a small bug in the rating ..

function ajaxRating()
{
var value = document.getElementById('rating').value;
var url = document.getElementById('ratingForm').action + ';xml';

This send a url like ;;xml and the result is ;xml not xml

mcaswe

Theres alot of pages here! It seems when people post vid's not all the time but they wont work on the first post, half the time you have to reply to get them to show, any suggestions? Heres a link to what Im talking about.  http://pangeaaquatics.com/index.php?topic=1100.msg8435;topicseen#new

Arantor

Post is not available to guests, can't see what the problem is, sorry.

Arantor

All the videos seem to be properly embedded? I can't see anywhere that looks like it should be a video and isn't.

mcaswe

Arantor

Advertisement: