SMF 1.0.9 and patch for 1.1 RC3 released

Started by Compuart, October 29, 2006, 05:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kajol

I got some problems (has to do the my rights). Can I also upload and install it manuall? If yes, how?
Thanks for quick help.
Ist es eigentlich Non-Canon, dass Non-Canon nicht Canon ist, weil Canon nicht in Non-Canon Büchern sein darf, oder ist das Canon....?

Gr@fiker

yaw ne açığı bu ben heç bişe anlamadım :D Harzem englişçe bilmiyorum bi anlatsana :P
İ dont have a msn

Harzem

Quote from: grafiker on October 31, 2006, 09:02:29 AM
yaw ne açığı bu ben heç bişe anlamadım :D Harzem englişçe bilmiyorum bi anlatsana :P

Türkçe konuşmaları türkçe bölümüne sakla. Orada da sabit konu var.

- Please keep non-english posts in the language boards -

Farmacija

i manually update files in Sources folder and that files are profile.php, register.php and search.php but there still is version 1.08 on index page of forum althoug i done update to 1.09?

and few minutes there isnt the download link in the first post in this message and now, there is. why??
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

fugiFox

When trying to apply the mod i get the error
Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders. Your FTP information may be temporarily cached for proper operation of the package manager.
I recently upgraded my forum to RC3 and perhaps some permission accidentally changed.
Which files needs access to the patch?

Thanks

CJ111

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF

I got RC3 installed. However, I deleted the version number in the bottom of the forum, to avoid giving too much information to hackers. The link to the smf forum is still there however.

Could this be the reason why I get the above error?  ???

JayBachatero

Quote from: CJ111 on October 31, 2006, 10:37:31 AM
QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF

I got RC3 installed. However, I deleted the version number in the bottom of the forum, to avoid giving too much information to hackers. The link to the smf forum is still there however.

Yes that is the reason for your error.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

CJ111

Quote from: JayBachatero on October 31, 2006, 10:55:29 AM
Quote from: CJ111 on October 31, 2006, 10:37:31 AM

Yes that is the reason for your error.
I knew it  ::)

FunPika4

Quote from: DHC on October 30, 2006, 05:52:08 PM
Quote from: anonim on October 29, 2006, 10:49:11 AM
Quote from: Compuart on October 29, 2006, 09:29:56 AM
Since most modifications have been made compatible for 1.1 RC3 by now, those still running 1.1 RC2 are advised to upgrade to 1.1 RC3 or to apply the changes manually.

there are still modifications not updated. and for a site heavy modded is not so easy
btw, I modified this patch to work to RC2-2 and it works just fine. tks anyway.

PLEASE!! Post that patch!

I too have a heavily-modded RC2 board and CANNOT take the time to convert everything over to RC3. In fact, there are STILL mods I am using which are NOT migrated to RC3.

Just wondering, which mods are you using that are not RC3 compatible?

janus zeal

lol, until i loged in all the forum stuff was in japanese... O.O

Anyways, thanks for the update. ^_^

Seg

I was freaking out a bit till I saw that all the files changed were in Sources and I didn't need to rewrite my custom themes. :) Yay modularity! :D
"If you feed us cans, do we not bleat?"

tourbi

Thank you!! :)  I was able to upgrade in my domain administration panel, installatron.  What a great service. 

a2h

just thought id share a portion of my introduction of my site:

Quote**I would like to personally thank and recognize my friends at simplemachines.org and tinyportal.net for thier help, for thier creation of this software, the theme design, and working with us to build this site. All copyrights are that of thier respective owners.  Simplemachines and TP simply kick ass! Thanks Everyone**

need i say more?....

Panzer-

Gent

Thanks guys, it works great. You're the best!

Marcos_O

I tried updating my forum to version 1.0.9 and got this error in my admin panel...

An Error Has Occurred!
2: fopen(/SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/******/public_html/forum/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 950

Help...what does this mean and how do I fix?

SleePy

Its trying to open the SSI.php file.. but the odd thing is its either not adding the correct path or just adding a / for no reason..
The line number is off So I can't find it in the admin.php..
You got any mods installed?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Marcos_O

Quote from: SleePy on November 01, 2006, 09:04:36 PM
Its trying to open the SSI.php file.. but the odd thing is its either not adding the correct path or just adding a / for no reason..
The line number is off So I can't find it in the admin.php..
You got any mods installed?

Yea, thats what I get when I tried uploading via the admin panel...no mods installed as I have kept it simple....any other suggestions why I get that error message

czhy

l am  chinese

SkyWay

I'm getting this error and I haven't got any mods or tried to install any packages before. What's wrong?

Advertisement: