General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHW

Quote from: eng_HK on August 26, 2010, 01:39:00 AM
What If I don't want to use the gallery feature? there's a way to disable it??

Yes, you can disable it via the ACP.  However, the menu tab will still show for Admins.

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Quote from: MultiformeIngegno on August 25, 2010, 02:55:14 PM
Quote from: NFSMW on August 20, 2010, 08:29:17 AM
No no. I made a Bcc article. I use the bcc embedded code like this [smg id=659]
So i want a description to show with the picture.
Here is a link of a page of a article without photo descriptions.
http://www.ilnika.com/index.php?page=41
Below or above the picture i want the description.

Quote from: MultiformeIngegno on August 20, 2010, 07:22:59 PM
Uhm... I'm asking Nao (don't remove the page, so he can look at it.. uh, and if you can: add the description code)! :)

Okay, here is the fixed preg_match_all (there was a problem in the parse_bbc stuff):
preg_match_all('~\[smg\s+([^]]*?(?:&quot;.+?&quot;[^]&]*?)?)](?:<br />)?[\r\n]?~i', $message, $aeva_stuff);

Where and how do i apply the fix.

Kat9119

Ok, I feel really stupid

I've installed 1.3a and I'm trying to run the converter, its asking me where my Coppermine is. So I put in the full address, and it is telling me that my gallery isnt there. What kind of path is it looking for then..

Dragooon

Quote from: Kat9119 on August 26, 2010, 11:38:35 AM
Ok, I feel really stupid

I've installed 1.3a and I'm trying to run the converter, its asking me where my Coppermine is. So I put in the full address, and it is telling me that my gallery isnt there. What kind of path is it looking for then..
File path, not the URL.

Kat9119

Quote from: Dragooon on August 26, 2010, 11:40:10 AM
Quote from: Kat9119 on August 26, 2010, 11:38:35 AM
Ok, I feel really stupid

File path, not the URL.

I've tried that as well...can you give me an example cause this is just weird.

Kat9119

Ok, so I figured out the path by going to SMF and looking at my server settings and what not...

But when I enter it, I get a database error that says:

SELECT command denied to user '*****'@'localhost' for table 'cpg_pictures'
File: /home/****/public_html/campblood/forum/converter.php
Line: 156

Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw another post and figured it out. Had to add my Coppermine Database user to my Forum Database.

Kat9119

Ok, so, I left the room while it was adding all my images/videos cause I had almost 4000 of them. I come back and I get a blank white screen and the URL is http://www.****.net/forum/converter.php?step=4;done=3216

I finally figure out how to get to my gallery and some images are there, none of my videos are there, and there are no ratings or comments.

So, I rerun the converter, it gets to http://www.***.net/forum/converter.php?step=4;done=3228 and again the blank page...

Any ideas?

MrPhil

Sounds like PHP fell over dead with an error of some sort. If there's nothing in the way of error messages on-screen, do a View > Page source to see if there's anything there you're overlooking, and look for PHP error log files (e.g., named "error_log") in the SMF directories. They should list any errors encountered.

Might you also have simply exceeded some time limit on PHP processes? It sounds like you're trying to handle a lot of data in one step, and might have timed out on PHP or MySQL. Someone more familiar with the converter will have to speak to the possibility of splitting up your conversion/import job into smaller pieces that won't time out.

Kat9119

Yeah, all I could think of was some timeout. As far as I know I don't have any limits, but you never know.

There is nothing in the error logs (on SMF forum) but I'll check the error_log file now, I don't know if there is a diff... and when i view source of the blank white page all I get is a blank page..no source.

If anyone could help me with this it would be great.

Kat9119

Ok, so here is the only errors from error_log that are from today

Here is what the error_log file has for today's errors
'/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/imagick.so' - libMagickWand.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/magickwand.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/magickwand.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/imagick.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/uploadprogress.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/uploadprogress.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[26-Aug-2010 05:53:45] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ixed.5.2.lin' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ixed.5.2.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

So, I went to my host (hostgator) and did a live chat with them, here is what they said:

QuoteIf it is taking longer than a second to convert each time it runs, you could be going over the processes limit which is no more than 25 at any one time. If you can, see if you can back this off to maybe every three seconds or even five.

So, is there somewhere in the converter file that I can change this per their instructions?

EDIT: I changed the 1 in
$context['wait_time'] = 1;
to a 5

Kat9119

Ok, I'm getting pretty frustrated now...

I changed it so it would go every 5 seconds. Finally it got to like 80% ....but again stopped at
http://www.****.net/forum/converter.php?step=4;done=3228\

Maybe there is an error with the file its trying to copy, I have no idea. I'll try to up the time again to longer see if it works. But in the meantime I hope someone knows how to fix this :(

EDIT: http://www.****.net/forum/converter.php?step=4;done=3224 @ every 10 seconds and it still goes to a blank white page.

flamechica

Quote from: Ken. on August 24, 2010, 06:44:00 AM
The   Aeva Media 1.3a and the SMF Gallery Lite are two separate gallery Mods,   so you will not be able to make an album or post an image in one and   have it show up in the other.

Well, the pics and Albums from my SMF Gallery Lite that were in there before I   added this mod show up in Aeva Media....can you explain that to me? I also don't get the point of the converters the mod author offers if these 2 mods don't work with each other?

Still the question remains why I cannot add new Albums to my Aeva Media? I can only add Child Albums?

Kat9119

In addition to my problems above, is there a guide to using this thing anywhere, I haven't seen one yet.

Oya

Quote from: Kat9119 on August 26, 2010, 04:13:36 PM
In addition to my problems above, is there a guide to using this thing anywhere, I haven't seen one yet.

i doubt there will be one here seeing how the author appears to be banned

Kat9119

Well that sucks. I was really hoping to use something other then Coppermine, as their support is horrible. I'm threatened to be banned every time I post over there for no reason. I hate having to register at other places

butchs

Quote from: Kat9119 on August 26, 2010, 04:31:23 PM
Well that sucks. I was really hoping to use something other then Coppermine, as their support is horrible. I'm threatened to be banned every time I post over there for no reason.

Ha ha...  I did an Coppermine install for a Site and the admin hates going there.  They say the moderators are rude as all get out.
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

Kat9119

Oh yeah, I'd rather have teeth pulled then have to ask for help on their site. The last time I was on there they threatened to ban me if I didn't post a link to my gallery....a lot of sites don't want you to post your link, and I'd rather not post mine if its not needed. The question I posted was basically an error that I had gotten and *I* fixed it and I was wondering why it had happened.

There is one guy in particular that is horrible. It just makes it really rough to get help. I get they get asked the same stuff over and over again, but no need to be rude.

I guess I'll probably just end up being stuck with Coppermine, as it looks like the mod author isn't supporting 1.x on his forum anyhow.

LHW

Quote from: Nao/Gilles
Aeva Lite 7.1.708 is out!
http://aeva.noisen.com/download/

Errr, well... Not really!

But I've set up a beta version for you to try out. Warning, this is UNTESTED, because it's incompatible with Aeva Media, and I don't have a test server available for now.

Features added:
- forcing cache to be disabled on posts, because this would break Javascript code.
- support for HTML-type embedding, and Google Maps (which uses just that)
- support for YouTube's data API. It fixes broken lookups after embedding a certain amount of videos.
- fixed (hopefully) internal version numbers, avoiding some broken sitelists.
- more minor fixes from the Aeva Media 2.x codebase. (And yes, right now, a few of these fixes aren't in Aeva Media 1.3a, but they're planned for a future 1.3b update.)

PS: please post this to the SM.org Aeva Media topic if you don't mind. Post a link to this topic as well, in case I post any update/gold release.

NoFeaR / NFSMW

I have a really stupid question. On my site i am putting videos. But they dont start playing. That anamation in the centre of the video block just keeps turning. Is there something i am doing wrong or with what should i convert my video so that everyone can view it like on youtube?

Dragooon

@Kat, try increasing your php memory limit and time out and then re-run the conversion(Delete AeMe's data folder and database tables and re-install it).

Advertisement: